Service Optimisation by Workforce-Management
and Field Service Management
>>> What is WFM und FSM?
Digitising Customer Service to make your Service Management more profitable
Based on the last incident mLogistics® realises dynamic scheduling and 100% end-to-end service management
Do more with less effort -
what's Field Service Management?
Field Service Management is the control of the Mobile workforce at a Customer site to maintain equipment and resolve service requests or problems.
By optimising the scheduling of resources and timely material supply, there are potentially enormous cost savings and revenue enhancement opportunities. The right technician with the right material and with direct support from their office enables problems to be solved instantly on the first visit. This saves costs and increases Customer satisfaction.
What is the goal of Workforce Management?
1) Optimising efficiency
- Capacity utilisation
- Best-practice processes for consistent resource planning
2) Reducing cost
- Improve planning and control
- Free up time by real-time scheduling
- Material flow secured by inventory control
- Increase first-time-fix-rate
- Integrate service partner efficiently
- Automate maintenance contracts and SLA
3) Maximising yield
- Serve more Customers in less time
- Increase material turnover
- Generate sales at the Customer site
Service Management Objectives
- Record and plan all application requirements in one place
- Accept Customer queries online and edit them online
- Support service technician online at Customer site
- Digitise order documentation and billing
- Manage Customer installations and maintenance contracts proactively
- Analyse earnings figures for continuous improvement
Service Automation as an Integrated Model